Wednesday, November 11, 2020

 

A Very Mild Start to November!

A beautiful sunrise greeted us at home on Monday morning.

I took an alternate route to work that morning and found 
the Bison on the farm surprisingly close to Camlachie road!

A few days ago, one of the local wild turkeys walked up to Lake Chipican for a drink. 
Today, Deryl saw it trying to get into the Peacock cage at the animal farm! 😀

I found another Autumn Meadowhawk today and didn't realize until I looked on the computer that this "thing with wings" was eating another smaller "thing with wings"!

I interrupted a pair of Downy Woodpeckers having an argument over feeding locations.

A spider calmly floated on an oak leaf in the pond at Henderson C.A!

 "Woody" the well camouflaged Screech Owl has been spotted in the Wood Duck box.

And finally, I found a Saw-whet Owl...the first for me in 2020!









No comments:

Post a Comment