Sunday, November 7, 2021

 Beautiful Canatara!

I wandered early into Canatara a few times hoping to see a sunrise and captured this bright reflection over Lake Chipican on Friday morning.

Lots of American Robins can still be found along the trails, especially when food is nearby. This bird had quite a feast of wild grapes at his disposal!

As the sun began to warm up, I noticed ants marching along a branch. They were drinking sweet sap leaking from the fresh bud scars.

Bubbles on the surface of the water caught my eye. They reminded me of tiny floating planets. Thanks to all the ducks and geese, there is plenty of decaying material which could be creating this under water gas.

I was attempting to photograph a perfect tree reflection in the water when a gang 
of Mallards approached, creating this distortion which looked a bit like modern art!

No comments:

Post a Comment