Thursday, November 4, 2021

Here and There!

I made a visit to Henderson C.A. Tuesday morning. The fall colour was a little past prime, but it was still nice. I saw 3 Great Blue Herons, one of which is relaxing in the above picture! (Top left quadrant)

I had a chuckle when I noticed a Bald Eagle in a tree! Education staff were "live-streaming field trips with 3 different kindergarten classes and this prop was for a game of "I Spy" along the trail!

Canada Geese arrived by the hundreds at Wawanosh Wetlands. I could see 2 Snow Geese in the mix, but I don't think the pair landed at Wawanosh. 

I was surprised to find a Plume Moth on some goldenrod at the Pinery recently.

On that same visit to the Pinery, a Shadow Darner joined us during our lunch break.

I walked to Canatara park in the dark yesterday morning to secure a viewing location for the sunrise.
After viewing the sunrise, I noticed "Woody" the Grey Screech Owl peering out of the Wood Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment